Welcome to the Whisler Plumbing and Heating Service Department!
Whisler Plumbing and Heating commercial division specializes in new construction, maintenance and twenty-four emergency service. We employ an average of 40 highly skilled workers at any given time, which allows us to provide service whenever and wherever needed.
We welcome the opportunity to offer our plumbing and heating systems expertise to such diverse facilities as hospitals, food production plants, dairies, nursing homes, paint and chemical plants just to name a few.
Here are examples of the types of systems which we are prepared and qualified to service:
- Potable water
- Process and waste water
- Sanitary and site drainage
- Steam and hot water hydronic systems, both comfort and process
- Natural gas
- Compressed air
- Process cooling
- Heat exchangers
- High-purity or “clean” piping systems (oxygen or other compressed gasses)
- Controls tubing
- Chillers, both comfort and process
- Rooftop heating and cooling units
- Split systems (i.e. air handlers and condensing units)
- Medium and low temperature refrigeration units
- Air rotation units
- Make-up air units
- Inlet and exhaust fans
We also employ certified welders and installers for carbon steel, stainless steel, medical gasses and stainless dairy tubing.
Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, we are ready to serve you!
“If it’s pipe we can install it, repair it or replace it!”